2014 Youth Coaches of the Year -- Nominations
The NSCAA is dedicated to recognizing quality youth coaches at the regional and national levels through its Youth Coach of the Year Program. The program is open to all members of the NSCAA Member Club Program who may nominate both a boys and girls coach currently active and coaching in your leagues or club and is deserving of regional and/or national recognition.
A nominee can be considered for the awards if they meet the criteria listed below:
- Must be an individual member of NSCAA.
- Currently coaches at the travel and/or premier level (U-14 to U-18).
- Is dedicated to the total development of his/her players.
- Creates an environment conducive to learning and having fun.
- Is a quality teacher of the game.
To nominate a coach for NSCAA Youth Coach of the Year awards:
- Go to myNSCAA login on the NSCAA website.
- Click on the myNSCAA Individual Membership box (left side) and enter your member club's ID number and password.
- Click on the My Nomination and Voting tab.
- Click on Youth Coach of the Year Nominations.
- Complete the online form and hit the submit button.
- Prepare a letter in support for the nomination. In your letter of support, provide information relative to candidate qualities listed above. The letter must be sent by email attachment to Louise Waxler, Chair, NSCAA Youth Coach of the Year Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org by the nomination deadline.