High School Assistant Coach of the Year
The High School Assistant Coach of the Year Award will be awarded to coaches who assist in the high school programs for either boys or girls. A high school assistant will be defined as any coach working in the modified or junior varsity program as well as coaches that are designated as assistant varsity coaches. The program recognizes one high school winner and four regional winners each year. All winners receive a plaque in honor of their achievement.
- The nominee must be an NSCAA member in good standing
- Nomination must come from the head coach or a school official
- Integral contributor to the program’s success
- Service to the school’s soccer program
- Commitment to soccer education
- Service to the soccer community
- Player development
- Development of off-season programs
- Commitment to excellence
- Service to the community
To nominate a coach for the NSCAA Assistant Coach of the Year Award:
- Complete the Assistant Coach of the Year nomination form.
- Prepare a letter of support for the nomination. In your letter of support, provide information relative to the candidate qualities listed above.
The process for nominations and voting varies by award. At this time, All-America, Scholar All-America, Coach of the Year and Assistant Coach of the Year, are all managed by logging into your Personal Account on MyNSCAA and following the links to My Voting. All other nominations can be submitted by the corresponding PDFs on this page.