Coaching Academy Refund Policy
Refunds for courses Levels 1-6, Goalkeeping 1-3, and Special Topics may be granted if the candidate withdraws from the course and gives the NSCAA National Office more than 24 hours advance notice in the form of an email. Refunds for all National, Advanced National, Premier and Advanced National Goalkeeping Diploma courses may be granted for a candidate who withdraws from a course and notifies the NSCAA National Office no less than seven (7) days prior to the start of the course.
1. There is a deposit of 20% of the total registration fee that is nonrefundable and nontransferable; therefore the candidate is eligible for up to an 80% refund at the discretion of the NSCAA Education Department.
2. Request for refunds must be formally submitted using the appropriate form below within one week of the completion of the course.
3. Refund requests for Levels 1-6, Goalkeeping 1-3 and Special Topics Diplomas using the form below should be sent to email@example.com.
4. Refund requests for National, Advanced National, Premier, Advanced National Goalkeeping, High School and Director of Coaching Diplomas using the appropriate form below should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund Form (National, Advanced National, Premier and Advanced National Goalkeeping Diploma)
- Refund Form (High School and Director of Coaching Diploma)
5. No refunds will be issued if the candidate does not notify the NSCAA National Office via email more than 24 hours before the start of the course.
Membership Refund Policy
If an individual member in the National Soccer Coaches Association of America requests a refund for his/her fees, such a request must be made in writing to the NSCAA via surface mail, fax or e-mail to:
30 W. Pershing Rd., Suite 350
Kansas City, MO 64108-2463
United States of America
Fax: (816) 474-7408
1. The NSCAA does not allow for the refund of memberships unless there are exceptional circumstances. Where exceptional circumstances can be shown to exist, the pro rata amount of the membership fee not exceeding 6 months may be refunded at the discretion of the NSCAA.
2. A member may apply for a refund in the case of financial hardship or due to a change in personal circumstances or career change. Exceptional Circumstances do not include the taking of sabbaticals and/or extended service leave. A partner or spouse may apply for a refund within the guidelines of this policy if the death of the member occurs during the membership period.
3. Where an error has been made by NSCAA or a banking facility which results in an overpayment being made, the NSCAA may, in consultation with the member, refund by either a credit of the overpayment to the membership, or alternatively by check for the full amount of the overpayment. Checks will be sent within 30 days to the members on file address. Where a member is responsible for the overpayment, the amount will be credited to the membership.
4. NSCAA policy only allows services to be provided to members in good standing. If a member fails to pay their membership dues, the member will not be entitled to the privileges of an NSCAA membership. Membership in NSCAA can be re-instated on payment of the dues. If an individual's membership is not in good standing they may not register for the annual NSCAA Convention or claim to be a member of the NSCAA.
5. Personal and Institution memberships are not transferable.
6. The member will be responsible for all unexpected costs incurred by the NSCAA during the processing of membership fees. Such costs include (but are not limited to) dishonored check fees or bank charges made as a result of insufficient funds or accounts having been closed.
Convention Refund Policy
1. All cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the NSCAA, via surface mail, fax, or E-mail email@example.com by February 15, 2016. Telephone requests will not be honored. The NSCAA is not responsible for any change/cancellation charges assessed by airlines, travel agents, hotels, or other similar vendors.
2. NSCAA Convention registrations are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
3. No refunds available for meal ticket purchases.
4. There are no fees for refunds requested on or before December 14, 2015 and will be processed as requested. Refund requests after December 14, 2015 will be processed after the Convention with a $100 processing fee and no refunds will be made on-site. No refund requests will be accepted after February 15, 2016.
Summer Symposium Refund Policy
1. All cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the NSCAA, via surface mail, fax, or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by September 14, 2015. Telephone requests will not be honored. The NSCAA is not responsible for any change/cancellation charges assessed by airlines, travel agents, hotels, or other similar vendors.
2. NSCAA Summer Symposium registrations are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
3. There are no fees for refunds requested on or before June.13, 2015 and will be processed as requested. Refund requests after June 13, 2015 will be processed after the event with a $75 processing fee and no refunds will be made on-site. No refund requests will be accepted after September 14, 2015.